Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Item of the day: Hamsa Bracelet

Hi! This is Amanda from Ulixis Crafts. I have an item of the day on my blog each day & decided to feature some of my fellow Mad Scientists of Etsy (MSOEers) so that my readers can get to know my team a bit better. We really are an interesting group - you'll be amazed at the variety of work a bunch of scientists can do! I'll be copying these daily features over here so that everyone can fully appreciate the MSOE talent.

I feel as though this bracelet was made for me: it features my birthstone (peridot) & favourite colour of the moment (grey), the tree of life (a famous Klimt painting, my favourite artist) & a Hamsa charm (which is an ancient charm agains the evil eye but reminds me of yoga for some reason)... it would be a great reminder to me to keep up with my practice.

Head on over to anjalicreations for more lovely charm bracelets & Judaica. You can also find her blog here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails